Meaghan Flemming Buck
Teen Spectrum is a social group for high school students (ages 14-18, grades 9-12) with the following disabilities:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Nonverbal Learning Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, High Functioning Autism),
- Individuals with minor intellectual disabilities
- Individuals with traumatic brain injuries whose symptoms are similar to the above-mentioned disabilities.
Our ultimate goal is to promote independence and a positive self-image by engaging our members in age-appropriate social activities.
Teen Spectrum is run by a 3 person team
Meaghan Flemming Buck, is Teen SPECTRUM’s Director. She has a BS in Elementary Education/Special Education, has over 10 years experience working with special populations, is in her late 20’s and has Asperger’s Syndrome.
Carrie Price, is Teen Spectrum’s Assistant Director. She has over 14 years experience working with special populations, and is working on her Bachelor’s Degree at Rowan University.
Sean O’Connor, is a Teen Spectrum Board Member. He is enthusiastic about making people happy, loves video games, is in his early 20’s , and has Asperger’s Syndrome.
All members are required to do the following before attending their first event:
- Meet the eligibility criteria
- Have their parents fill out an intake packet
If you would like to receive the intake packet or have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Teen Spectrum via e-mail at email@example.com